Position Title: Talent Management Senior Manager
Location: Dallas, TX preferred
As an active member of the Center of Expertise (CoE) Global Talent Management team, support with facilitating, planning, developing, and implementing a variety of talent management practices, tools, systems, and training by working closely with relevant stakeholders. This includes, coordinating and driving project delivery and associated change management, communication, and training.
This position reports into the Senior Director, Global Talent Management (TM) based in Dallas, Tx.
It will contribute to improving business performance through a set of integrated organizational practices designed to attract, onboard, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees.
Responsible for managing the end-to-end activities related to Goals & Performance, Talent & Succession Planning, and Corporate Onboarding initiatives. Coordinate the communication, tools, training, system enablement and reporting aspects.
The Global Talent Management CoE aims to deliver talent-centred, relevant, and scalable solutions to support Digital Realty's fast paced growth. The objectives include fostering a positive work atmosphere to promote engagement, employee growth, skilling, and recognition to drive performance and key talent retention.
More immediate areas of focus include simultaneous design, development and implementation of essential talent related programs and initiatives to educate, upskill and support business leaders, as well as the HR community about the Talent Agenda. Such programmes consist of: Leadership & Management Development, Talent & Succession Management, Career Framework, Learning & Development, Assessment Philosophy, Performance, Onboarding & Induction.
What you'll do
- Be the key point of contact for Talent Management practices such as Goal Setting, Performance Management, Talent Reviews & Succession Planning, and Corporate Onboarding for the business.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure common global practices are understood and implemented in a common way, to achieve desired impact, yet adaptable (where necessary) at regional and local levels.
- Prepare TM tools, systems, and training to support Employee Lifecyle timeline, ensuring alignment with yearly TM Roadmap deliverables.
- Design, develop and implement various TM solutions that address organizational needs.
- You find ways to encourage participation and engage employees and positively impact job performance.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and keep them up to date with relevant TM information, updates, progress, and priorities.
- Ensure high TM solutions have impact by continuously evaluating and assessing feedback from key stakeholders and integrate them with aim to making enhances.
- Conduct analysis and reports for Executive Leadership Calibration meetings.
- Ensure new business leaders and HRBP members are trained and informed in all TM practices in a timely manner
What you'll need
- Partner closely with other CoEs, specifically the Global HRBP Director community to co-design and validate global solutions to be implemented, ensuring common processes, understanding, and tooling which can be adapted regionally/locally
- Establish timely and regular communication and training with an aim to continuously educate and help key stakeholders with hat is pragmatic continuously education, and for business managers, employees, local and corporate HR community and the wider organization to demonstrate a balanced and planned TM approach
- Flag when/if implementation is at risk of meeting its due date and/or implementation overload; "All at once"
- Project Support
- Draft and oversee relevant project plans
- Ensures that project plans meet the minimal requirements (e.g., Problem Statement, Timeline, Budget, KPI, Resource Needs)
- Support with the implementation, training, and communication on assigned projects
- Align key activities on assigned projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management
- HR Practitioner background (preferably in Talent Development, Change management, Organizational Design, including familiarity with HR Systems and Reporting
- General Business Acumen
- Stakeholder Management
- Presentation Development and Delivery
Data Analysis / Synthesis
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years' experience working within HR or HR Consultancy or in a Project Management environment with HR related topics
- Experience with HR Systems (preferably Oracle Fusion)
- Fluent in English (e.g., written and verbal)
- Preferred: 2-5 years of work experience working with professional services company (e.g., management consulting)
Speaking other European languages, e.g., Spanish, German, French is a plus
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Well organized and structured
- Strong prioritization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills (e.g., oral and written)
- Takes initiative, self-starter
- Team player
- Curious and creative
- Results oriented
Strong analytical skills, comfortable with ExcelA bit about us
Digital Realty supports the world's leading enterprises and service providers by delivering the full spectrum of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions. PlatformDIGITAL®, our global data center platform, gives customers a reliable foundation for scaling their digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges. The size and scale of our business puts us in a unique position to offer customers access to 290 facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and six continents.A bit about our Digital team HR
Our HR team are trusted advisors to colleagues across the business. We handle employee questions, recruit top talent, lead talent management initiatives, set the people strategy and work with our senior leaders to create long-term strategies and plans for the future of our business. The work is very rewarding and requires us to think strategically and have the confidence to challenge leaders when required. What we can offer you
Our rapidly evolving business sector offers the opportunity to be part of a courageous and passionate team who work together to understand and meet the changing needs of our global customers.
Join us and you'll be part of a supportive and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. As part of our team, you'll get to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We'll also give you plenty of development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career with us.
This is an exciting time to join our business so apply now and make your mark on our future. Notes:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or Company policy.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Digital Realty encourages all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by their start date. Employees who are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated may need to comply with our weekly COVID-19 testing requirements if required per your job requirement, work location and customer obligations, subject to applicable workplace accommodation requirements
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.