What you'll do...
- 5+ years' working in Commercial Retail/Supermarket Rack Refrigeration
- 75% required travel including night/ weekend availability with overnight stay
- Proven ability to lead, train and partner with others
- Universal EPA Certification
- Proficiency utilizing technology i.e., computer platforms & smart devices
- Must maintain an excellent driving record
You'll sweep us off our feet if you...
What you will be required to do:
- Bring 7+ years' working in Commercial Retail/Supermarket Rack Refrigeration
- Have knowledge of Walmart Refrigeration Systems
- Familiarity with Secondary Systems, e.g., C02/Glycol and/or willingness to learn
- Troubleshoot complex retail refrigeration rack systems and remote refrigerated cases, identify root cause, and manage to achieve resolution
- Visiting high priority stores to ensure their Refrigeration and HVAC systems are functioning as designed, making a positive impact to quality and reliability
- Responding to emergencies after normal working hours and weekends when needed
- Perform and support technicians in performing general maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repairs for:
You will be successful in this role if you can:
- Refrigeration rack systems and remote refrigerated cases with standard DX and natural refrigerants
- Secondary systems such as C02/Glycol
- Refrigeration (Case & Rack) controllers
- HVAC and Dehumidification Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Utilize technology/data to determine root cause analysis, provide outbound status updates, and work order intake and follow-up.
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift up to minimum of 50lbs without help
- Stand, Walk, Sit for long periods
- Climb ladders up to 40 ft
Live our Values
- Provide premier customer service, effectively communicate with retail management
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced refrigeration technicians; directly oversee maintenance and repairs by technicians
- Utilize data to proactively identify and prioritize issues
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.Servant Leadership
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.Embrace Change
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.Talent Management
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 3 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area OR 5 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
General Maintenance, Supervising Associates, Working on cross-functional teams or projects Primary Location...
3506 HIGHWAY 6 S, HOUSTON, TX 77082-4204, United States of America