Sr Manager, Market Planning: Collections Market
LexisNexis Risk Solutions offers information products on people and businesses to identify and prevent credit, fraud, identity, compliance, and debt collections risk. We do this through a winning combination of our vast data resources, cutting-edge technology, and analytic expertise. We are looking for a proactive, results-driven individual who thrives in an innovative environment to help drive growth into our Collection market. This position includes analyzing, developing, and fine-tuning programs, executing market strategies, measuring market performance, and partnering with internal teams to consult and drive maximum revenue growth.
- Identify customer types, industries, and/or use cases for LexisNexis Risk Solution's broad product portfolio within the Collections market.
- Create, prioritize, and manage the pipeline of potential growth areas.
- Review and evaluate the area performance on a continuing basis and establish the proper measures of performance.
- Develop and monitor financial forecasts for LNRS Collection markets.
- Integrate competitive, business, and resource considerations to develop product and go-to-market plans that will help meet our short-term and long-term revenue targets.
- Work within a cross functional team (finance, product development, content acquisition, marketing, sales, and other) to execute the strategies.
- Drive work plans and/or implement contingency plans in accordance with prevailing business conditions.
- Communicate strategic decisions, tactical plans, and performance to senior leaders across the business.
- Actively monitor and participate in the industry to proactively inform and validate program strategies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience in a project or process management role, or equivalent education and experience.
- Solid quantitative and analytic skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Program or relationship management skills.
- Experience and creativity in identifying, qualifying, and pursuing growth opportunities.
- Collection market experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer-interaction skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
- Some travel required (est. 20%).
- MBA or other master's degree
- Previous experience in financial services, such as a credit bureau, large financial banking institution, or similar background.
- Experience in risk management activities across the spectrum of risk-prevention products (e.g., scores, attributes, reports, data appends, analytics, consortiums, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.