At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Senior Demand & Delivery manager designs and delivers security services solutions leveraging Optiv's Threat Management portfolio, consisting of Application Security, Attack and Penetration, Enterprise Incident Management, and Vulnerability Management and Remediation. The manager will partner with sales to generate demand, build client relationships and solve client problems. The manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the solution, including selection of the delivery team and oversight of all deliverables.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Own client life cycle management from sales to delivery
- Drive demand generation within the Threat practice, including sales enablement support
- Review assessment findings and project deliverables to identify client challenges and design Optiv recommendations and solutions
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across the Services portfolio, including services from outside the Threat practice
- Leverage a metric-driven approach to enhance Threat Management's domain eminence among Optiv's internal sales team and external customer base
- Support proposal and SOW creation for the recommended solution
- Work with the Practice Managers and Directors to ensure the proper resources are utilized for the project delivery
- Meet client delivery needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner
- Oversee deliverable reviews and create and deliver additional executive summaries as needed to enhance value and drive deeper client relationships
- Mentor delivery team to ensure project success and consultant growth
- Partner with peer leaders to develop new services offerings within the line of business
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor or higher degree or its equivalent in certifications or work experience - with a preference in STEM, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or other related discipline
- 7+ years of related work experience in cyber security/technology environment
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting cyber security projects related to cyber digital, resilience, threat management, risk, compliance and/or a wide range of cyber areas
- Experience driving large and complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research and analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal -- to work with clients at various levels; well-versed with business and technical discussions
- Integrated thinker with ability to apply intuition, experience and judgement to the available data.
- Demonstrated ability to lead consulting teams to deliver standard and custom client engagements
- Capable of performing analytics to understand an assigned client base, develop client strategies, identify new opportunities, and quantify delivery success.
- Proficient with creating and giving presentations both in-person and via video conference
- Skilled in using data analytics tools such as SalesForce, PowerBI, or Microsoft Excel
- Possess in-depth knowledge in one of the Threat practices or skillsets and proficient at the others (AppSec, TVMR, Incident Management, Attack & Pen, Project Management, Technical Sales Support)
- Skilled in articulating highly technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to review technical content for accuracy and determine client implications and impacts
- Skilled in developing working relationships with sales support and clients to deliver timely and effective outcomes
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.