ADP is hiring a Manager, Software Procurement in our Global Procurement Organization. In this position, you will manage and/or facilitate the selection, acquisition and licensing of software across ADP. In addition, you will manage a team to support all procurement functions ensuring proper lifecycle management of software assets, enforcement of standards and negotiation of favorable pricing. You will be responsible for a wide variety of highly complex third-party and major vendor relationships in support of ADP's domestic and international strategies, products/services, business and technology objectives. In order to be effective in this role, the individual must preserve ADP's business flexibility, reduce ADP's financial and litigation risk as well as maximize strategic initiative impacts to ADP and its clients. It is important for the individual to have a strong understanding of business, technology and legal developments that can impact ADP's business and strategy.
- Understanding and tracking all software licensing/purchases across the Enterprise
- Maintaining software license compliance and optimization of existing assets
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Streamline software purchasing processes
- Updating and maintaining the data integrity of the software purchases
- Preparing and tracking purchase requisitions
- Assist in the development and communication of processes and procedures around software procurement and lifecycle management
- Develops reports and metrics to measure adherence to processes, procedures, guidelines, and software license compliance
- Interface with the leadership internally within the Procurement department as well as across the enterprise to help properly track and forecast software purchases
- Assist with the negotiation of new software agreements
- Thorough understanding of purchase order processes and the accounting concepts related to software and maintenance agreement accounting treatment
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
- Manage engagements with senior and executive management across the enterprise providing creative and solution-oriented strategies regarding the development and implementation of process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Lead communication and collaboration with internal ADP clients, as well as third party partners, regarding major business, technology and financial issues.
- Ensure compliance with all business compliance policies and processes, including those related to vendor management, security and software asset management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior software procurement experience required.
- 10+ years' experience in Procurement, Sourcing, IT, Supply Chain, or related environment.
- Strong knowledge of market, industry, technology
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Manage team of all different skill levels and areas of expertise.
- Experience collaborating and managing expectations with senior and executive leadership teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be focused on details and success in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills is a MUST
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.