- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus
- Develops and typically closes new sales opportunities
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account
- May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Responsibilities are within the Account/Relationship Management Function as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines
- Works with complex territory/account(s), products, or services.
- Supports some high profile accounts/clients
- Has a deep understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market or the needs/challenges of assigned accounts
- Develops colleagues' and customers' understanding Has broad authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
- Functional Knowledge: Generates and deploys broad, deep and special knowledge of products and solutions; considers market issues in design of individual products and solutions
- Business Expertise: Anticipates and interprets internal and/or external business issues with an impact on commercial targets and business plans
- Leadership: May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Problem Solving: Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Impact: Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Interpersonal Skills: Responsible for extension/optimization of commercial strategies in order the meet the clients needs; influencing key players through high personal standing
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.