Senior Packaging Engineer
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Senior Packaging Engineer at our Berea, KY plant. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers, and employees for over 90 years.
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of lowest total cost packaging solutions for new and existing components and is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of packaging programs including, but not limited to, standardized global packaging strategies, packaging improvement projects, packaging plans for every part, packaging change requests, packaging cost evaluations, packaging investment strategies, packaging guidelines/manuals. Join our team as we take forklift manufacturing to the next level!
Responsibilities of a Senior Packaging Engineer:
• Implementation of lowest total cost packaging for new and existing products
• Cost effective integration of packaging in new production introductions and vendor resourcing
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of packaging for every part system
• Identification and management of packaging improvement projects
• Development and implementation of packaging tools across the Global Supply Chain
• Maintain supplier packaging guidelines throughout the Global Supply Chain
Qualifications of a Senior Packaging Engineer:
• B.S. Packaging Science or a related discipline required
• Minimum 5 years of packaging engineering experience required
• Experience in packaging design and testing for industrial applications
• Experience as a technical liaison working with cross functional groups
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
• Project management skills
• Time management and organizational skills
HYG US Berea, KY
2200 Menelaus Pike
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our