Intrado has over 40 years of experience in safety services and 9-1-1 network engineering expertise. Today, the company is focused on transforming legacy Public Safety Answering Point operations and the entire 9-1-1 emergency response continuum through data-driven solutions. Intrado's continued focus is on innovations that leverage vast amounts of data from multiple sources - including mobile phones, IoT devices, smart speakers, geographic information systems, artificial intelligence and more. Integrating this data allows call takers, dispatchers, and first responders to make more informed decisions, respond quickly and safely, and ultimately serve their communities better with solutions that:
- Enhance situational awareness for police as they respond, allowing for quicker and safer outcomes
- Relay medical data to EMTs en route so they can provide personalized, life-saving treatment
- Communicate with multiple agencies across jurisdictions for a well-coordinated response in large-scale emergency incidents, such as chemical spills, natural disasters, and active shooter situations
Intrado is looking to add a Senior Product Manager - Data Sciences
to join our Safety Solutions team. This role will be responsible for working with the Life & Safety business segment and development teams to define product offerings and requirements and deliver exciting next generation Machine-Learning/AI-based solutions to the market. You will be responsible for driving the development of new Safety Solutions that solve problems which help save people lives. You will also help coordinate the go-to-market plan of these solutions and will closely monitor all stages of the solution lifecycle.Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the product development process and support review meetings
- Research new markets and compile research for sales opportunities
- Help define key use cases and requirements for products and solutions
- Help prioritize work and resolve scheduling conflicts to help achieve product delivery plans
- Prepare financial forecasts and track actual expenses against forecast
- Support all P&L related line items for company product
- Continually evaluate and improve product offerings and processes to support products based on sales needs and customer requests and feedback, taking product enhancements through the various development phases.
- Monitor competition and provide competitive analyses to internal stakeholder
- Build original Business Cases for new products and/or enhancements on current products
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, develop marketing plans supporting the company vision and defining the outlook for the Safety Solutions product portfolio
- Contribute to new product ideas
- Create and deliver Machine-learning and AI-based and solution presentations to customer and internal teams
- Develop and monitor pricing of these new product offerings
- Work to define plans helping customers migrate to next generation Cloud-based solutions
- Other product management related duties as assigned
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Data Sciences/ Analytics Business Administration, Marketing, MIS or a related field is required, however equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 5 or more years of product management experience required
- Solid understanding of Pragmatic Marketing and/or Product-Market fit (PMF) concepts
- Ambitious thought leader that will continue to advance the Safety Solutions products
- Prior experience launching new products, Cloud-based and/or SaaS products as well as Data Sciences, data analytics and business intelligence experience is strongly preferred
- Autonomous, business oriented and resourceful self-starter
- Great team-player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills are crucial.
- Thorough understanding of data science principles.
- Understanding of machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and other concepts.
- Understanding of quantitative concepts like statistical models and more.
- Knowledge of big data concepts.
- Good command of various tools and software like Tableau, Microsoft Power Bi, GCP and Google Analytics, Office Suite, Alteryx and more.
- Skills in various programming and database languages like Python and SQL. Aer an asset
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.
This job has expired.