Senior Program UX Researcher - Clinical Key
We are a 140-year-old/9000-person Global Analytics Organization.
Our mission: Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society.
Elsevier's ClinicalKey (CK) provides doctors, nurses, and pharmacists around the world with the knowledge they need to give their patients the best quality care. Our engineering team is essential to shaping our product's experience and delivering our trusted content to clinicians where and when they need it.
ClinicalKey supports healthcare professionals and students with the latest evidence across specialties in a variety of formats, including full-text reference books and journals, point-of-care monographs, drug information, videos, practice guidelines, customized patient education handouts, clinical calculators and more.
As part of the expansion of Elsevier's commitment to UX and aligned with the ambition to create products that meet and exceed our users' expectations, we have created this new Senior Program UX Researcher role. In this role, you will drive research strategy, design, and lead research studies at a global scale, and incrementally innovate with product, design, engineering, and content, informing the direction of the Clinical Key product suite.
What you will do:
Focus on the customer:
Lead & conduct research:
- Guide evidence-based research strategy, representing UX Research on cross-functional working groups; collaborate closely with UX Design towards "symphony" moments.
- Lead user-centered research process, inspiring the team to consistently deliver product improvements and innovations based on impactful research.
- Promote UX Research best practices within the team, equipping researchers and designers to conduct research including study design, analysis, and presenting.
- Set engaged pace for iterating research in 2 sprint cycles.
- Proactively use data to establish key metrics for team, harnessing this to provide clarity.
Creatively solve problems and define research strategy:
- Gather, evaluate, and develop a solid understanding of customer use cases and needs.
- Understand competitors and regulatory environment, market segment needs in greater detail.
- Collaborate with product and UX teams to inform product strategy based on customer needs
- Enable your team to study problems from several angles.
- Work with the team to identify different research solutions aligned with product strategy.
- Proactively plan and organize recruitment in partnership with our ResearchOps team.
- Apply the right research method for the appropriate goals, and to coach research methods appropriate for skill level.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.