Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Applies GMP/GLP/ISO IEC 17025 in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Perform internal quality assurance audits
- Review client or agency documents and identify requirements outside our usual practices, communicate to technical operations, assist with implementing appropriate changes
- Perform review and approval of SOP's
- Keep abreast of regulatory or industry quality assurance (QA) requirements, consult with clients or regulatory authorities regarding any special QA requirements they may have, assist technical operations with application and interpretations
- Provide information and revision support for updating company publications including quality policy manuals, company web site, and newsletters
- Identify and drive system improvements, both within the department and for laboratory operations; determine the most effective way to accomplish a goal or strategy; suggest improvements to maximize quality and productivity
- Demonstrate skill in using the computer to access information, perform job functions (e.g., spreadsheets,power point), and prepare other reports
- Perform data review (analytical, validation, investigations), review for compliance and identify issues, provide options for resolution
- Review QC data and non-conformance issues for assigned technical groups, evaluate for trends or patterns
- Investigate and document QA, method, and regulatory deficiencies within the lab; take investigation to next level when needed; diagnose and solve problems independently
- Implement and document computer program changes, review computer system documents, provide feedback to meet regulatory and industry expectations
- Strong computer, scientific, quality orientation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and database experience
- Previous GMP, Root Cause Analysis, and technical writing experience
- Bachelor's degree in a science-related field or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least three years of laboratory experience with knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m., with overtime as needed.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays