At FHLB Des Moines, we work each day to develop an inclusive culture that supports and leverages the complexity of a diverse workforce. This enables us to effectively serve the needs of our members and help them succeed.
The Senior Service Analyst, Member & Financial Services (MFO) is a first line member contact for service inquiries, wire transfers, safekeeping trade executions, membership approvals and ongoing eligibility, self-entitlements, deposit accounts and capital stock transaction execution. The incumbent provides quality internal and external customer service while facilitating transactions and processes within the guidelines of Federal Regulations and Bank policy.
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment to all internal and external customers by responding to requests for service in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for the integrity of Bank and member data.
- Safekeeping trade fail monitoring, income and corporate action processing, public unit agreement execution and collateral management, audit confirmation preparation and distribution.
- Support testing, execution and documentation in support of Bank, regulator and contingency projects.
- Development and biennial review of process procedures.
- Ensure all transactions are processed and documented in compliance with Bank procedures.
- Ensure compliance and manage sufficient evidence for all processes including MFO SOX404, PMOS and key controls..
- Intraday monitoring of Fedwire connectivity and processing, Fedwire PIN issuance.
- Investigate, escalate and provide resolution to all internal and external customer inquiries ensuring all are handled in a timely manner.
- Monitor, identify and report emerging issues related to members and other business partners to ensure Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, fraud or other risk issues are escalated and addressed on a timely basis.
- 3+ years proven customer service experience; contact center experience preferred.
- Proven experience with accuracy and details.
- Ability to work within a team environment is essential.
- Banking industry certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of general banking operations, Fedwire, custody, OFAC, fraud and Anti-Money Laundering and CFR regulations is a plus.
- Proficient PC skills including Word and Excel; database experience is a plus.
- Proven experience in transaction execution, ownership and accountability for work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience required.
: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00
This salary range represents the Bank's good faith and reasonable estimate of possible compensation at the time of hire. Offer to be determined by selected applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills & abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.This role is also eligible to participate in the Bank's annual incentive plan.
As part of our competitive Total Rewards package, the Bank offers 11 paid holidays, 5 weeks of PTO and a work culture that values work/life balance. Most roles are eligible for our hybrid work schedule of 3 days per week in office, 2 days per week work-from-home. We match 100% of the first 6% you contribute to your 401(k), and provide an additional 4% non-discretionary contribution to your 401(k) at the end of year. More information on our Total Rewards program can be found here.
At FHLB Des Moines, we celebrate diversity, work to create an inclusive culture and champion equity in all of our policies and practices. This enables us to effectively serve the needs of our members and help them succeed. FHLB Des Moines is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), status as a parent or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.