ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to work in our Aurora, CO (Buckley AFB) office.
- The Senior System Administrator will provide O&M support to multiple systems and technology areas:
- Windows (virtual server and desktop)
- Network attached storage devices
- Communications systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving installation and deployment issues in coordination with application integrators and developers.
- Ensuring appropriate security requirements are configured and baseline software is maintained.
- Managing scripts, procedures, and applications to secure, harden, and STIG the IT environment.
- Implementing all system remedies to meet cyber security accreditation requirements.
- Maintaining the customer network cybersecurity web services
- Facilitate the transfer of data, functionality, and associated scripts of customer network to an unnamed location.
- Provide line drawings and sketches of the customer network hardware.
- Access local data centers and other appropriate locations to facilitate the transfer of customer network to an unnamed location.
- Determine, and work with, appropriate team to successfully transfer customer network by POP end.
- Work with local Cyber Security personnel to ensure full Authority to Operate (ATO), close out any existing POA&M.
- In absence of Cyber Security Analyst, working with other team members, update weekly POA&M status, customer leadership and ECS Program Manager.
- Provide Weekly Activity Report (WAR) to Site Lead.
- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance with CI Poly and appropriate Department of Defense (DoD) 8140.01 IAT baseline certification is required for this task order.
- US Citizen
- Remote not authorized
- The candidate will be a highly motivated individual who works well as part of multi-disciplinary teams. Candidate must have strong analytical, troubleshooting skills. Candidate should have experience in performing a variety of routine project tasks applied to GIS systems administration, Virtual Machine creation and maintenance. Understanding and experience with customer network and associated IT device architecture and tools for capturing topology diagrams.
- Proficient in GIS and ESRI systems applications and understanding of ESRI Portal functionality
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.