Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
- Coordinate and administer the full recruitment life cycle for relevant position openings in a consultative manner, this includes:
- Coordinating the posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes
- Schedule and attend candidate sourcing meetings to understand hiring needs
- Conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required
- Evaluate candidate's job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential
- Host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection
- Prepare and send offer letters
- Complete pre-employment testing (drug/background) and reference checks
- Facilitate the onboarding process
- Develop job descriptions to ensure accuracy of essential job duties, qualifications, experience and skills are properly identified for each position within assigned area.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Post and maintain all job postings
- Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Assist with the development and implementation for overall brand and Nordson Career Site experience.
- Coordinate and implement the employee referral program.
- Stays abreast of and supports affirmative action efforts by analyzing utilization statistics.
- Actively seeks sources of diverse candidates and fosters working relationships with key groups and individuals to improve corporate diversity.
- Manage assigned jobs in applicant tracking system ensuring all applicants are moved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Leverage technology to gain efficiencies when managing recruitment load.
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities by registering for and attending college and other type career fairs, plus hiring events such as mock interview days and other activities.
- Select appropriate career fairs to participate, and register accordingly
- Prepare and distribute updated recruiting materials to the local HR, and solicit and enlist participants to attend the career fair including HR and the management team
- Assist with development and execution of HR Team and Management staff training and support with recruitment processes, Applicant Tracking System, behavioral interviewing techniques, job descriptions and assessing the candidate.
- Generate reports of employment activity for assigned area as required (time to fill metric, requisition load, etc.).
- Support other HR activities/projects with site where assistance is needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
This job has expired.