Imagine as an oncologist, you can easily set and track your patients' clinical pathways treatment, helping you predict, measure and deliver consistent treatment decisions. Elsevier's ClinicalPath is a multi product suite that enables oncologists to be clinically and financially successful in value based care, informing decisions for high quality care. Our product and content teams are essential to shaping our clinicians' experience, delivering world-class trusted content where and when they need it most.
As part of the expansion of Elsevier's commitment to UX and aligned with the ambition to create products that meet and exceed our users' expectations, we have created this new Senior UX Researcher role. In this role, you will drive research strategy, design and lead research studies at a global scale, and incrementally innovate with product, design, engineering and content, informing the direction of the ClinicalPath product suite.
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher who has the following skillset and experience. As a researcher you:
The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
- Lead complex research at scale employing diverse research methodologies for summative, generative, formative research. Not only have you employed multiple methods with ease, you know when to use which method.
- Adeptly transform behavior insights into ideas.
- Strategically and pragmatically partner with engineering and product teams.
- Illustrate rigor within your research case studies, showing impact on web applications across complex eco-systems.
- Ask questions to understand and work out what's technically feasible for engineering.
- Work with ease in an agile environment with issue tracking tools.
- Passionately prescribe easy to use, delightful user experiences.
- Enjoy talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work.
- Understand complex systems and problems, with the ability to see the big picture and relevant details. You think strategically, practically applying it without getting lost in the clouds.
- Listen well and have awesome personal interaction skills, and in all your brilliance still nurture the posture of a learner.
The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.