This job has expired.
Acts in a senior Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) software role to lead, guide, implement, develop, maintain, and support related applications and team members within designated functional areas. The Senior Workforce Technology Consultant is the expert and primary point of contact for their team members and customers.
• Acts as the team leader providing guidance to team members in respective workstreams to ensure timely support and execution of mission critical functions.
• Acts as administrator for Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Learning and Recruiting functional work streams.
• Develops and configures modules within Workday as assigned to meet business needs and following standard operating procedures for regularly occurring processes.
• Acts as the technical point of contact between different functional departments and clients/stakeholders with respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement and reporting.
• Troubleshoots problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution for unexpected results or internal process flaws.
• Supports the review, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Workday module(s) upgrades and patches of the following functional areas: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Learning and Absence.
• Develops user procedures, guidelines, documentation, end-user training resources and communications for designated HRIS modules.
• Assists and mentors others with How To questions on system functionality.
• Develops customized reports or business processes based on operational requirements.
• Partners with project work streams to achieve desired results on internal projects/initiatives by designing, implementing and maintaining best practices systems and processes within the configuration of the Workday modules.
• Provides subject matter expertise within assigned processes or projects.
• Documents internal processes and procedures to ensure system data integrity by using audit scripts and other controls, resolves identified data issues.
• Analyzes the Workday data to ensure integrity and draw conclusions.
• Utilizes analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective results, while providing value-added solutions that can replace manual processes.
• Provide guidance and coverage to other team members when needed.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• Human Resources
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: This is a lead role providing support and guidance to team members and internal customers. This role requires strong attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables. Demonstrates effective skills in oral and written communication. Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure. Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships. Exhibits the ability to deal effectively interdepartmentally and with the public. Exhibits the ability to maintain confidentiality, think, and act independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Required Work Experience: Five years experience with HR, Payroll administration, and Benefits practices. Two (2) years of Workday experience or five (5) years in an HRIS support role. Preferred Workday experience with at least one of the following areas: Workday Benefits, Workday Core HR, Workday Integrations, Workday Talent, Workday Recruiting, Workday Payroll, and Workday Advanced Reporting.
Proficient in Microsoft OfficeMay substitute 5 years progressive, recent HR experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation's leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics.
Memorial Support Services provides a variety of business services to support our facilities. The main offices are located in Miramar with satellite offices located throughout our system.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted about 1 hour ago
San Diego, California
Posted 44 minutes ago
Posted 41 minutes ago