WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Learn more about WellPower:
PAY RANGE & BENEFITS:
Starting Salary: $50,003 - $53,000/yr
WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://WellPower.org/workplace-of-choice/.
Position Summary: Assist the people we serve in having exceptional service experiences at WellPower by providing education, training, and technical support to access and utilize services, particularly telehealth and technology-based connections. Participate in quality improvement and assurance activities to assess how effectively and efficiently people connect with the right providers, services, and resources to increase the likelihood of meeting their treatment goals. Provide quality assurance checks and "user experience" feedback to assess design of successful service delivery systems.
- Help individuals and families navigate service access (assess for equity, review options, set expectations, answer questions, and address concerns), particularly with technology-based platforms
- Provide group and individual instruction to assist people we serve with registration and download of necessary technology platforms to participate in telehealth services
- Provide informational sessions and instruction to community partners and staff around supporting people we serve on technology and specific platforms (Microsoft Teams, WellPower App, etc.)
- Provide basic technology problem solving to the people we serve, and collaborate with Information Systems on more complex trouble-shooting issues
- Promote community and technology platform resources available to the people we serve, in compliment to their treatment plan and particularly in times of transition (example: first point of contact to next service)
- Communicate feedback from people we serve to improve service delivery processes and systems design
- Assist in the development and distribution of educational materials for the people we serve, for more informed and effective participation in services (resource options, what to expect next, digital literacy, telehealth engagement)
- Respond to calls, complaints, and grievances as requested, ensuring the review, resolution and documentation processes are fair, respectful, and completed in a timely manner.
- Participate in the Well-being Partnership Council (an Advisory Council composed of staff, individuals receiving services, and family members of those receiving services)
- Maintain an environment that is strengths-based, recovery and resilience-oriented, trauma-informed, anti-racist, and supports the health and wellbeing of everyone.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree within a healthcare or behavioral health field preferred or at least 4+ years of related experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in health care or behavioral health field
- Proficient with the use of computers, smartphones, iPads
- Bilingual (Spanish) proficiency strongly preferred
- Personal lived experience working on mental health recovery, or family member or care giver for someone living with mental health issuesis of interest
Will require virtual and in-person activities. May require occasional evening or weekend hours. Why else might you want to consider working at WellPower?
Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing - TB screening and testing, is required
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for ten consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement match
- Employee Resource Groups - our ERG's offer a chance to connect, address workplace challenges and get support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences
- Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the organization meets certain requirements for the year
- $50,000/year minimum wage for all employees - we believe that our employees should earn a livable wage conducive to the cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
and must be completed prior to hire ( i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment
This job has expired.