Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Test America is searching for a Shipping/Receiving Technician in Waltham, MA.
The Shipping/Receiving Technician accepts deliveries from clients and carefully prepares them for shipment to the laboratory.
Shipping/Receiving Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Receives incoming test samples from clients via chain of custody procedures.
• Prepares and ships sampling kits to clients.
• Maintains bottle and cooler inventory.
• Packs test samples for shipment to laboratories
• Answers inquires from Project Managers and clients concerning bottle orders
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Shipping/receiving procedures
• Inventory control
• Ability to learn product name and numbers
• Strong computer and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is part time, Monday-Friday, 3 p.m.-6 p.m. and based in Waltham, MA. This group ispart of the parent department based in Buffalo, NY.
Candidates who live within commuting distance of Waltham, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent
Basic proficiency with MS Windows
Position entails packing and shipping coolers of lab test samples via Fedex and general office housekeeping.
Must be able to physically lift cooler up to 40-50lbs.
Valid state issued driver's license
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.