Hendrickson in Lebanon, KY is looking for a Shipping/ Receiving Associate for 2nd shift.
Shipping & Receiving Associate
2:30PM- 10:30PM Positions Available: (1)
Materials Manager Location: Lebanon, KY
- Daily interaction with suppliers, customers, and truck drivers. Ensures that daily shipments and receipts are prepared correctly, checked for accuracy, and completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Acquire product from all production lines as needed for shipments
- Load outside processing shipments as needed
- Band products daily
- Weigh, tag, and label each product
- Load trucks daily and evenly distribute the weight loaded
- Miscellaneous shipping on specialty products
- Keep accurate documentation of all products/shipments
- Unload inbound trucks as needed daily
- Examine and verify packing slips
- Oversee storage and receiving
- Deliver packing slips to the Materials Department
- Break down boxes, pallets, and crates; Properly store or dispose
- Dump small scrap bins into large containers as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Unload material from staging area
- Safely stage material for production use (banding
products stored in racks)
- Stage packaging material and finished good
- Keep accurate documentation
- Cycle Count activities
- Bar code scanning of inbound/outbound freight
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be able to physically lift 65 lbs.
THE PERSON SELECTED FOR THIS POSITION MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME WITH LITTLE TO NO NOTICE AND BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK VARIOUS WORK SCHEDULES.
An interview team will interview all employees interested in this position. If interested, you must apply online at www.workforh.com
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.