Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for a Shop Mechanic based out of our Alpharetta, GA location.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues quickly and efficiently, analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems
- Maintains service records
- Other duties as required (welding, fabricating, etc.)
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with heavy equipment including hydraulics, electronic system troubleshooting
- Experience with drill rig maintenance and repairs a plus
- CDL license required
- High school diploma or GED
- Some travel required
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.