The Shop Technician will be responsible for tracking the inventory of parts and the maintenance and calibration of equipment. This person will be required to operate a forklift and crane. Eagerness to learn, ability to work overtime, and strong attention to detail are must-have qualities for this position. This position will work evenings and nights.
- Track inventory of parts, o-rings, teflons, and other related supplies.
- Identify and note any defects in equipment and tools returned to the shop.
- Keep equipment in good working order through cleaning and calibration.
- Loading and unloading equipment.
- Forklift and crane operation
- Experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing facility is required.
- Forklift operation certification is required.
- Experience working with safety valves is preferred.
- Ability to work in a labor intensive function for evening and night shift plus be on-call two weeks a month.
- High School diploma is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply now”.
This job has expired.