Job Title: Shorebase / Deepwater Control Room Operator
Rotational Schedule: 9/80 then moving to 14/14
Crew Change Location: Ingleside, Texas (then offshore)
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Monitor Wells, Separators, Compressors, and other equipment to ensure platform equipment is in good running condition
- Complete Monthly and Annual BSEE/Coast Guard/ABS compliance testing of safety devices
- Completing platform paperwork in a timely manner
- Experience with the following required:
- HPU Systems
- PLC & Pneumatic Control Systems
- Solar Turbine Compression
- Platform and high volume
- High volume Sub Sea Well Operations
- MS Office, Delta-V, Wonderware, Aker, ISSOW, 1SAP, SEMS
Why work for Danos?
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Production
- Subsea wells, deep water, and control room experience
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
- Experience on previous commissioning projects
- Fully vaccinated
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development. Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Danos is an equal opportunity employer. About Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.