Expert experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Kubernetes cluster provisioning, management and operation (we use Terraform, Docker, Helm, Harbor, Calico, Trident). Bare metal cluster experience a plus.
- Linux support and troubleshooting.
- Coding and scripting- e.g. Powershell, Bash, Python, Golang, etc
- Configuration Management tools - e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalents.
- Use of orchestration tools such as Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools - e.g Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Observability/Monitoring tools - e.g - Graylog, DataDog, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, etc
- Experience working with an enterprise RDBMS such as MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of change control and associated procedures.
- Use of Secret Management services e.g - Hashicorp Vault
- Strong and enthusiastic technologist, able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to act as a point of expertise for more junior members of the team.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to work across departments
Experience & Education
- 5+ years' experience and proven background working in a technical position.
- BSc Engineering/Computer Science/IT or relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.