Role: Software Developer
Location: Bridgeville, PA
Reports to: David Reed
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane Works, L.P. is the largest crane rental company in the United States with over 60 locations nationwide. We are the only coast to coast crane rental company in the United States and employ a zero accident safety culture. Maxim Crane Works specializes in the rental and sale of lift equipment including hydraulic truck cranes, rough terrain cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes, conventional truck cranes and boom trucks. Our crane service provides you with the resources to complete your projects, on time and under budget.
What makes us stand out from other crane companies is the dedication to providing a high-quality service, offering specialist expertise throughout the entirety of your rental. With one of the largest inventories of modern lifting equipment in the world, Maxim Crane can cater to a wide range of requests and requirements to improve your projects efficiency.
Software Developer – Job Description
* Cultivates information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
* Investigates problem areas.
* Follows the software development lifecycle.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
* Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Desired Technology Skills
* GCP Stack Experience (Dataflow, Composer, BigQuery, Looker)
* C#/.Net Core/Angular
* Entity Framework
* Azure DevOps
* Unit Testing
* 2+ years of software development experience in a team setting
* Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Science
* Must be motivated to learn
* Thoughtful, self-starting, and able to work with moderate oversight to ensure decision drumbeat remains on track
* Is willing and able to learn new tools, technologies, and platforms
* Has strong troubleshooting skills
* Able to foster relationships with initiative leadership, managing dynamic situations and coordinating processes across multiple stakeholders
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, necessary to produce impactful content and coordinate across many different levels of leadership
* Strong sense of teamwork and commitment
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!