Performs application design, systems analysis, and software development activities. Good problem-solving skills. Passionate to learn and grow professionally. Logical thinker with a designer mindset. Team player. May be an individual contributor recognized for specific technical expertise or act as technical leader addressing a wide range of technical issues within a project(s).
- Performs design and implementation activities.
- Participates in all development activities per SDLC cycle on par with other team members.
- Provides technical leadership to the team on variety of technical subjects, such as performance tuning, and for the entire multi-tiered solution architecture: from the back-end database access into the middle-tier application logic, with occasional front-end application.
- Provides mentoring as well as training to more junior team members.
- Able to work on multiple priorities concurrently, while focusing on top priorities and deliverables.
- Able to handle interaction with clients; participates in presentations, technical demonstrations, etc.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the field.
- Knowledgeable in accepted application design principles, patterns and multi-tier development practices.
- Database technologies, including SQL skills. PostgreSQL preferred. Oracle or SQL Server would be acceptable.
- Java and Spring Framework.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical leadership ability/affinity.
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team leader, team member or individual contributor.
- Performance tuning expertise is a significant plus but is not a must have.
- Test driven development and unit testing frameworks knowledge is a plus.
- Angular is a plus.
- SOA is a plus.
- Agile software development experience is a plus.