BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position performs moderately difficult research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line. The position should have the ability to work on individual pieces of work and solve problems including the design of the program flow of individual pieces of code, effective coding, and unit testing.
• 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency with Java, JEE, and Database concepts
• Familiarity of industry best practices - code coverage.
• Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources.
• Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Ability to complete moderately complex bug fixes.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Complete bug fixes.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.