BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position serves as a subject matter expert for a specific team of Global CRM and Salesforce Software Engineers. The position has direct reports.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience, primarily in Salesforce.com development
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Previous Team Lead or Management experience preferred
• Delivery of team tasks.
• Serve as the initial point of escalation for software development issues within specific area of responsibility.
• Work across teams to insure alignment of deliverables and resolve issues.
• Promote Continuous Improvement Continuous Delivery (CICD) objectives for improved quality and performance.
• Guide team through effective and timely defect resolution.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Complete complex bug fixes.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
• Mentor and/or train entry-level software engineers as directed by department management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Ensure all staff is provided with training and resources needed to perform their jobs to the most outstanding degree possible.
• Ensure all staff is provided with frequent feedback and coaching in order to meet and exceed individual and team performance goals consistently
• Manage and encourage new ideas from staff to foster improvements through innovations.
• Empower the staff to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and decisions.
• Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others.
• Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity.
• Strong problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments using assorted communication mediums.
- Previous experience working with a global, enterprise Salesforce implementation including Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the Salesforce platform and integrations including, but not limited to CPQ, Pardot, Einstein Analytics, etc.
- Participation in and proven leadership in refactoring existing development to improve underlying foundation
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Strong research skills.
- Strong knowledge in industry best practices in development.
- Knowledge in using and developing applicable tool sets.
- Ability to interface competently with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, Neoload and/or other automation tools is a plus
- Good oral and written communications skills.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.