We are looking for a Metrics, Analytics and Reporting Specialist to join our team!
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand, with experiencedevelopingsolutionsfortoday'sand tomorrow's toughest challenges
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration
- Employee Resource Groupswhich provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer andmentoringopportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join organized group activities
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Competitive pay and a full benefits package, starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and a generous paid time-off allowance); plus a fixed company contribution AND a company match on your 401k, after one year of service
What you need to have:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization (consultants, tech, product, data teams) to identify and propose opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Contribute to the development of new products/solutions and to the ongoing evolution of existing ones
- Assist in the evaluation of new external and internal data sources
- Implement and take ownership of end-to-end analytical data processing pipelines, using statistical techniques, so as to deliver revenue generating business solutions
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with cross functional teams from business, engineering and sales throughout the product lifecycle
- Use data visualization and presentations to clearly communicate findings to business stakeholders
- Gain an excellent understanding of our business model, our client needs and convert that into product team contributions
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in Data Analytics, Market Research, Data Science or Engineering.
- Comfortable working with structured and unstructured data, as well as the databases that support them
- Solid understanding of concepts from statistics
- Experience in at least one of Python or R (Python preferred)
- SQL Experience
- Experience with visualization libraries and/or dashboard tools
- Strong problem-solving and critical skills focused on product development and solving business problems
- Ability to think scientifically, form and test hypothesis, perform R&D, run experiments
- Having strong relevant data experience
- Strong ability to go through data and find patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- including ability to communicate directly and with brevity
- Curious, friendly, punctual and pro-active
- Willing to stay positive while working through ambiguity
- Ability to take two steps back and one step forward to find best solutions
- Masters degree in an analytical field
Mercerbelieves in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business ofMarsh McLennan(NYSE: MMC), the world's leadingprofessional servicesfirm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $19 billion. Through its market-leading businesses includingMarsh,Guy CarpenterandOliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visithttps://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter@Mercer.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates areEOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/GenderIdentity employers.
This job has expired.