Responsible for coordinating all tasks involved with the smooth daily operations in the department. Ensure all expectations and schedules are met. Report any issues with staying on schedule to supervision. Incumbent will utilize computer systems to execute all aspects of the processes in the area. Specialist will be responsible for the timely communication of any issues or schedule changes.
2nd shift: Sunday-Wednesday, 5:00p-3:00a
- Responsible for assisting supervisor in directing others to perform specific job duties.
- Execute all aspects of the operation verifying processes are in accordance to company standards.
- Responsible for process improvement and cost reduction through staffing and work demand.
- Fill in for supervisor as needed
- Must learn and be proficient in the warehouse management system.
- Ensure an orderly and neatly maintained working area.
- Carry out all necessary functions to ensure area meets expectations and schedules.
- Monitor and update productivity information.
- Maintain timely and effective communication among team members and management staff.
- Be involved in training associates.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Specialist is accountable for the continuous improvement of Lean, GPS, and Safety programs. This is displayed by nourishing a culture in which safety is an overriding value in all activities and in which every team member assumes personal accountability for Safety, GPS, and Lean.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.