Specimen Technician I - Dayton, OH - Monday to Friday 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Do you have strong organization skills and attention to detail? Are you looking to join a Fortune 500 company leading the world in providing diagnostic information services to kick start your career? Quest Diagnostics is recruiting for specimen processors/ lab assistants to join our team!
• Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• 15 PTO days first year
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• 401K matching
• Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Training provided!
• Data entry of test orders, presort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory, centrifugation and aliquoting
• Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
• Prepare laboratory specimens for various analysis and testing
• Identifies problems and in some cases, may resolve issues with specimen types such as missing information etc.
• Understands the relationship between tests ordered and specimen received
• HS diploma or equivalent
• No experience required
• Previous experience in a production or medical environment preferred
• Must have flexibility, majority of work on the nightshift, but based on staffing needs weekends, holidays, on call and overtime may be required
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Patient Services Associate - Clinton - Full Time - Bilingual Required (English & Spanish) - $20.00/hrCommunity Health Center
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 44 minutes ago
New York, New York
Posted 5 minutes ago