The Novelis Corporate Compensation team is seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst. The person in this role will report to the Director, Global Compensation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and analyzing and supporting the administration of compensation programs, policies and processes. Will supports the administration of annual compensation cycle activities (salary review, short and long-term incentives, etc.), compensation analysis, survey participation, salary structures, and performance management. In addition, the incumbent will lead and participate a variety of global and local compensation-related projects
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Coordinate and support the annual compensation cycle, to include annual salary review process and system(s), data analysis, performance management, HR and manager support, short-term incentives, and employee communications.
- Analyze offers for both internal and external compensation data for candidates and provide recommendations on starting salary, etc. that are internally and externally equitable and aligned to Novelis compensation philosophy.
- Help ensure the compensation needs of client groups are being met and support the development, recommendation and implementation of solutions that are in alignment with both local as well as company-wide practices, philosophies, processes, goals, and systems.
- Support participation in salary surveys, conduct market pricing and salary structures reviews, recommends, and implements salary structures.
- Perform job evaluation to resolve job levels for new and changing roles in the organization.
- Support the Regional and Global job evaluation committee/review processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years analytical experience, majority in compensation
- Analytical with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment, influence without authority, strong attention to detail, drive projects to completion, engage and build partnerships with key team members, interact with all levels of employees throughout the organization with tact
What We Offer
- 3-5 years analytical experience, majority in compensation
Novelis' benefits say a lot about how we care for each other. Our employees and their families have many different needs. As a result, our benefits offer choices on many levels and are high in quality, driven in the marketplace, and affordable. These are a few of the benefits we offer to support you and your family's well-being:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts - Company Funded Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Company-paid basic life insurance and Additional voluntary life coverage
- Paid vacation and competitive personal time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Retirement savings plans - medical and prescription drug coverage through private exchange
- Employee assistance programs - available 24/7
- Wellness and Work Life Support - career development and educational assistance
Novelis recognizes its hard-working and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, recalls, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training, are without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This role offers a hybrid schedule
. Novelis is committed to a Flex Work approach that empowers employees to maintain work-life balance while enjoying the benefits of a collaborative office environment.
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250 people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24 operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the executive leadership team and global functions that support the automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in addition to many local museums and community groups. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws.
This job has expired.