LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides a full portfolio of Professional Services to expertly guide any business, of any size, through the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of best in class fraud, identity, and authentication solutions.
Helping customers get the most out of their technology investment, the Engagement and Analytics team provides a range of services, from strategy optimization and consulting, to onsite support and Quarterly Business Reviews.
The Data Scientist works as part of the customer engagement team to support large banking customers in their deployment of fraud and identity solutions. This is a data science role with a customer facing component.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design features from data generated in the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity network to build actionable rules.
- Develop machine learning models (linear, non-linear, tree based etc.) to help customers optimize their fraud detection capabilities on their online banking platforms.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and data mining to uncover global cybercrime trends and proactively provide intelligence to clients.
- Conduct graph analysis of fraud and organized criminal actors across ThreatMetrix's global network.
- Support clients with model governance inquiries; provide technical documentation and model performance reports.
- Own, maintain, and build scripts and modules for ThreatMetrix Professional Services to use for delivering key metrics to clients.
- Collaborate with internal team on proof-of-concept analysis for new or beta product features.
- Review suspicious activity and complex fraud cases to help identify new risks and mitigation steps.
- Requires a bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in developing, deploying, and monitoring of machine learning models
- 2+ year of experience in: Python, R (including data manipulation, modeling, and visualization libraries such as pandas, sklearn, numpy, matplotlib) and advanced SQL
- Experience in building predictive models to classify fraud patterns such as account takeover, card not present, money laundering, social engineering etc.
- Knowledge or research involving cybersecurity - browser-fingerprinting, public key infrastructure, computer networking, device authentication etc.
- Experience in communicating complex analysis to executives and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Experience in working with large customer-facing solutions and products in the financial services industry
Employee reports to ThreatMetrix, Inc. office in New York, NY.
Work Address: 230 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10169
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.