Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- SUMMARY: To provide test system and equipment support services as required to meet project demands within the engine and vehicle test facilities. Experienced in the troubleshooting of hardware and software systems, and proper operation of test cell and facility equipment.
- Support as required: setup, calibration, and maintenance of emissions, and test measurement equipment within the test facilities.
- Perform and document all test facility equipment calibrations to MAHLE quality specification.
- Create process documentation detailing any unique areas of test cell operation (e.g. heavy duty engine certification testing)
- Integration of emissions and measurement equipment into PUMA system.
- Maintain laboratory calibration equipment and database.
- Ability to present informal operator instruction of lab measurement and test systems.
- Responsible for the quality of all measurement and test system data results
- Resolve problems using solutions that involve new techniques, technologies, or concepts
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technologies that may improve operations.
- Comply with the Company Quality System.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations. Must act safely and be responsible for the safety of others around work area.
- Employee's duties are not limited to those stated above, but are inclusive of any tasks assigned by supervisor/manager.
- 2 year technical degree or equivalent
- 6 + years hands-on experience in servicing and repair of emissions and measurement equipment for automotive testing
- Strong communication skills
- In-depth understanding of AVL emissions and measurement equipment.
- Experience with gasoline, alt fuel, and diesel engine test cell setups
- Familiarity with standardized test cycles and 1065 regulations
- Working knowledge of electrical and electronic troubleshooting
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to train others
- Must be self-motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner and with appropriate attention to detail
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.