DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations as well as the company's policies and procedures related to environmental permitting and compliance. Acts as the liaison between environmental agencies and our Operations function for all environmental requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Seeks opportunities to improve the company's environmental permitting and compliance processes
- Leads environmental permitting and compliance activities for the assigned facilities in coordination with the Operations function
- Develops, seeks to improve, plans and executes the implementation strategies for environmental compliance policies, procedures, permits and regulations
- Maintains advanced knowledge of applicable regulations including the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Safe Drinking Water Act,Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, Endangered Species Act and various state level regulations, conducts regulatory assessments and provides regulatory interpretations and guidance
- Completes operational compliance assistance reviews and supports the company's environmental audits
- Oversees, reviews and recommends improvements for operational monitoring and data as required by environmental permits and regulations
- Reviews records required to demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements
- Develops, reviews and submits various environmental reports as required by permits and regulations
- Responds to and completes reporting for environmental release events
- Ensures new and modified operations secure required permits and authorizations
- Ensures appropriate corrective action is taken where health and safety hazards exist
- Acts as the primary contact for Environmental Agencies including coordination of agency inspections and follow-up activities
- Develops and oversees environmental training and provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or a similar degree field
- A minimum of 8 years related experience is required although employees typically have 10-20 years; oil and gas industry experience required
- Advanced knowledge of applicable federal and state air and water quality regulations is required
- Advanced mathematical, science, and analytical abilities with the capacity to identify trends
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel
- Experience with Environmental Management Systems
- Ability to lead a team as well as work independently
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will be required
- The salary is $110,400-$182,200.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Environmental, Health & Safety & Compliance / Full-timeJob Posting:
Jul 25, 2022, 8:26:59 AM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.