Build your future together
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you've come to the right place!
This position is responsible for developing accurate and timely proposals and estimates for both private and public sector works projects from $50 to $100 million to ensure Company is a responsive bidder.
Our Benefits at a Glance:
- Comprehend and administer a safety program that provides for a safe work environment that meets or exceeds Company's Annual Incident Goal, and foster a culture that expects participation at all levels
- Create and promote, in his/her organization, the ability to recognize and understand the appropriate environmental policies, rules, and the potential adverse affects to the environment due to operations, and take steps necessary to comply with policy/rules, and mitigate the effects of operations
- Create and/or foster a quality culture that recognizes the affect of quality on all operations, and takes steps necessary to provide a product or service that is a source of pride for our workers, and pleasing to our customers
- Analyze and compile estimate data that impact the cost of labor, materials, equipment requirements, location and other factors to ensure a high quality and timely estimate.
- Review drawings, specifications and proposed project site conditions; record findings and solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate.
- Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to increase competitiveness of the bid.
- Review "take-off" quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates.
- Utilize existing cost history as a check to complete estimate.
- Apply mathematical calculations requiring advanced analytical processes to ensure logically estimated costs are accurate.
- Present estimate and participate in bid reviews with senior management to ensure accuracy and completeness.#LI-ML1
In addition to building the next generation of builders, Granite invests in its interns by providing them access to a broad benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending plans, as well as special programs for musculoskeletal health, mental wellness, and more.
Interns may choose from two PPO medical plans through Anthem BlueCross, including our most popular plan, for which 100% of the premium is paid by Granite for eligible interns.
We invest in the future of our interns by providing them with access to Granite's 401(k) plan where they are eligible for Granite's 100% employer match on the first 6% of eligible compensation that they defer into their 401(k) plan.
Benefits may vary for positions located outside of the continental United States.Base Hourly Wage Range:
: $0.00 $0.00
Pay may vary based upon relevant experience, skills, location, and education among other factors.About Granite Construction Incorporated
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please clickhere.
This job has expired.