Immediate need for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer with experience in the Airlines Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-21825
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs
- Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines
- Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications
- Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy
- Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost
- Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices
- Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient
- Ensure adherence to security standards and compliance with privacy rules and regulations early in the development
- Be aggressive to resolve and prevent technical debt
- Actively engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives, with an aim to continuously improve
- Collaborate frequently to share ideas and gain perspective. Communicate critical information in a clear and timely manner, listen to others, and seek clarification to confirm shared understanding
- Initiate and lead code reviews and continuous improvement efforts
- Create usable documentation/playbook(s)
- Effectively analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs - communicate these across the team
- Optimize pace and meet deadlines
- Administer product upgrades and patches
- Provide assistance and support other team members where required, including troubleshooting and maintenance of production systems/programs/applications
- 24/7 On-call support rotation function is a component of this role
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- 2+ years' experience in Java, Full-stack, C#, .NET and/or Python development experience is required
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, JUnit, Spring Boot
- Skilled in writing, designing unit test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.