Join our Corporate Finance Team at Helen of Troy as our Sr. Manager, Accounts Receivable and Credit Risk Management (hybrid work onsite and from home), and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands, including our 9 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Honeywell , PUR , Braun , Vicks , Hot Tools , Drybar . Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
What you will be doing:
The Sr. Manager of Accounts Receivable and Credit Risk Management will be responsible for supervising all related processes, including billing, credit, collections, dispute resolution, and cash application. This position is responsible for driving performance strategies that align with the vision and strategic goals of the department.
This role will focus on enhancing accounts receivable due to the company by ensuring payments are made timely according to customer payment terms, and that all customer deductions are validated. This role will drive continuous improvement and automation, as well as introduce industry-standard processes in order to ensure the AR team performs at a world-class level.
The Senior Manager works closely with the Senior Director of Finance Shared Services and Credit Risk Management, Sales, Treasury, and BU Finance, partnering to minimize credit risk, and optimize profitability and operating working capital.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Supervise and monitor AR Managers and Supervisors to ensure that claims balances and overall AR balances are followed up on and reviewed/cleared on a regular basis.
- Review higher-level submissions of claims through the Trade Management system to ensure accurate clearance of customer deductions.
- Review submissions of transactions for credits/debits within the Oracle system to ensure the transactions are appropriate and accurate.
- Review Credit Exception Reports that generate daily and Customer Service Rush Log Requests to resolve if customers with orders experiencing a credit check failure should be released for shipment or held until account issues are resolved.
- Reviews and leads balanced scorecards and Key Performance Indicators, regularly focusing on long-term objectives.
- Analyze data to build action plans (scorecards, P&Ls, sales, etc.)
- Prepare, deliver, and facilitate internal business presentations and meetings.
- Follow up on any outstanding non-compliant issues. Enlists supporting departments and personnel when needed.
- Apply reporting and tracking tools to analyze results, identify trends and provide analysis and recommendations
- Assist and validate successful rollout and integration of system-wide programs, initiatives, and acquisitions.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes for areas of ownership.
- Performs other administrative, educational, research, and operational responsibilities as needed.
- Implement strategies to support the creation of a structured and attainable succession plan
- Recruit, hire, train, mentor, and develop an impactful leadership team to be able to accomplish accelerated growth.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate disciplinary action, employee rewards/recognition, performance/salary evaluation, and terminations are done accurately based on employment laws requirements.
- Participates in cross-functional teams including IT, Client Services, Sales, BU Finance, and other departments.
- Uses a systematic approach to identifying improvement opportunities, root-cause analysis, recommending solutions, and implementing improvements in execution in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to streamline processes and enhance productivity.
- Strong change management and influence skills to effectively drive performance.
- Ability to be granular while seeing the big picture and the ability to be tenacious while bringing people along the change continuum will be the keys to success in this role.
- Ability to synthesize information, extract key concepts, and summarize in a succinct manner.
- Identification and implementation of key performance indicator metrics, strong and validated leadership, and business insight.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of relevant work experience and education in the areas of general finance, business management, or related professional field.
- 5 years experience in the following areas: business process improvements, special projects leadership, coaching and development, general accounting, and finance concepts.
- Software skills: MS Office and ERP experience.
- Must have experience leading all aspects of an invoice to cash team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Master's degree.
- Oracle and Hyperion experience.
- Accounts Receivable Manager Certification Program.
- Order-to-Cash Manager Certification.
- B2B compliance deductions experience.
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.