LexisNexis Remote Opportunity!
At Nexis Solutions we give you the opportunity to work on a full range of challenging and interesting technologies to help conquer the next generation of problems and challenges our customers are facing. You'll get to make a real difference and will be joining a growing, diverse, and sociable team of talented people who are dedicated to innovation.
About the role
Our product managers are central to every aspect of the business, with the autonomy to identify opportunities, test hypotheses and create awesome new solutions, as part of a cross-functional team. They lead teams through customer data and insights, to discover new opportunities resulting in products our customers love, and ensuring all activity has a representative return on the effort to value.
They work in a dual track agile approach, requiring continuous discovery and delivery. By working closely with customers, combining behavioural data and internal expertise, they will lead the evolution and innovation of solutions that will help our customers succeed.
What we are looking for
• People who want to drive change and transform the industry's we work with
• People who have the curiosity, drive and passion to succeed in our team
• Demonstrable experience working as part of a cross-functional team, framing problems through to guiding innovative commercial solutions
• Someone who has built incredible products that centre around customer /user success and know how to spot the opportunities in this space
• A collaborator who can work with business stakeholders including sales, development, marketing and content experts to ensure that the product evolution is aligned with business strategy
• Someone who is ambitious and wishes to succeed with the potential to work on a variety of different products throughout the organisation
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Islandia, New York
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago