Garelick Farms, Dairy Farmer of America, is excited to announce an opening for a Sr. Production Planning Coordinator position!
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
$1,500.00 sign-on bonus for external candidates
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
The Sr. Production Planning Coordinator will be responsible to plan and schedule production of fluid milk produced at the facility using \"best practices,\" current demand forecasts, and available operational information. Coordinate SAP for planning/scheduling of finished product. Work daily with the Production, Sales and Customer Service department to ensure service levels are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule production
- Assist Planner to manage inventory
- Communicate to Customer Service any shortages/problems with finished product prior to shipments
- Oversee SAP data in relations to Bulk and Packaging process orders
- Manage plant master data including development of new materials and upkeep of current ones
- Follow all safety requirements and wear proper PPE
- Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements. Inform QA personnel of any quality issues
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, prefer but no require
- A minimum of 2 years' related experience and/or training
- Skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and DMA or other applicable ERP system.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work and influence others across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
An Equal Opportunity Employer