This job has expired.
*background check required
• Identify and manage overall project scope across several interrelated projects
• Prepare impact analysis against scope, schedules and budget
• Identify, review and present all Change Requests to governance groups
• Ensure quality of all program and project outcomes, deliverables and products
• Comply with all Corporate policies, Standards, Procedures and Processes
• Create, maintain and report Business Case and Benefits Realization Plan
• Provides guidance about work activities to colleagues
• Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results
• Create, maintain and report against a cross project schedule and resource management plan
• Liaise with key Stakeholders and implementation resource groups to ensure alignment of priorities
• Liaison: Frequent interaction with internal or external contacts at various organizational levels concerning on-going operation or changes relating to processes or programs.
• Leads briefings with internal and external contacts
• Identify, mitigate and review Risk and Issue Logs
• Assume ownership for all project level risks and issues
• Assume ownership for all critical project level risks and issues
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Establish and maintain PMO standards in line with Business Owner and Project Sponsor needs
• More than 10 years’ experience in Project Management
• Full project lifecycle and a minimum of 5 complex projects of more than 2 year duration
• Proven knowledge of developing and implementing strategic goals
• Resource planning experience
• Matrix team management responsibilities
• Proven steering group management skills
• PMP or Member of Project Management Institute/Association of Project Management
• Advanced level of competency in Microsoft Project, Project Server and Office
• Completed 4 year degree
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!