As a Quantitative Strategist, you will to work with Quantitative Strategy team members to improve business conversions and decision-making capabilities.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Collaborate with business units during the planning stage for new initiatives and experiments, ensuring experiments maximize the learning process and accurate data is collected; analyze results of those initiatives and experiments.
- Assist Sr. Quantitative Strategists in developing predictive models and decision engines for use in business processes.
- Learn from each business unit to determine key factors affecting the pipeline and communicate findings appropriately; utilize conversion models to create forecasting and explanatory reports, providing guidance and interpretation of unusual results.
- Remain knowledgeable on company and business and industry trends.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Quantitative and analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to translate technical language into general terms.
- 2+ years of research, entrepreneurship, or relevant industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative analysis software including data visualization tools, scripting languages, and database languages.
- Demonstrated experience with experimental design, data analysis and quantitative modeling or related business experience such as business planning, sales and/or project management.
- Exposure to quantitative analysis software, including data visualization tools, scripting languages, and database languages.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.