JOB TITLE: Senior Regional Corporate Recruiter
Passionate about placing insurance professionals with the right job, at the right time? Want to join a dynamic team? MMA Southeast is looking for you! An individual who proactively connects with great talent and builds strong relationships that foster a rich network of talent and who wants to join our team. At MMA Southeast, we focus on quality, not quantity. We understand that relationships are critical to attracting and hiring top talent, and guiding our candidates, and hiring managers, through an exceptional experience that revolves around a strong employment brand and internal and external relationships. As our primary recruiter, you will own, lead and execute all recruiting initiatives across the region.
Interested? Keep reading.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- A rewarding, unique and exceptional experience as you connect our candidates to a roles that will launch the next chapter in their careers
- Every day will be different. You will partner with leaders at over 20 office locations in GA, TN, AL, FL and KY to fill a variety of positions across the spectrum of service and sales roles.
- A culture that is deep rooted in the pride of providing only the best for our colleagues and clients, that has not only survived, but morphed into something better since joining MMA in January 2017.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Facilitate the full-life cycle process for open requisitions to include in-take sessions, creating job postings, candidate sourcing and interviewing, scheduling hiring manager interviews, conducting hiring manager interview feedback sessions, managing the candidate assessment request process, and submitting offer letter requests.
- Create an exceptional experience for our candidates and hiring managers through proactive, frequent and timely communications; providing guidance to hiring managers on talent acquisition strategies and processes, including feedback from the market
- Develop an in-depth understanding of MMA Southeast and an understanding of the successful candidate profile for each unique role and present hiring managers with accurate assessments of candidates recommended for further evaluation.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential passive and active candidates through continuous and ongoing efforts to source via multiple avenues, including networking, social media, cold calling, local college/university relationship building and other creative methods for attracting and maintaining a strong pool of talented candidates.
- Maintain accurate records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Collaborate with Regional HR team as well as other MMA recruiters to identify best practices.
- Partner with Marketing & Communications to market our roles internal and externally, and develop brand recognition within our talent markets.
- Tell the MMA Southeast story in a compelling manner - who we are, what we do, and how we build and hire to drive client and colleague satisfaction.
- Provide appropriate and accurate reports and data that help define and inform the talent acquisition strategies
- Participate in talent forecast meetings and pipeline updates with Finance, HR and Leadership Team as needed.
- Partner on completion of weekly and/or monthly staffing reports.
What makes you stand out:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience recruiting with Insurance Brokerage is required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong ability to fully manage "client" relationships with hiring managers - strong/proactive communicator, strong degree of confidence, ability to fully partner on their staffing needs
- Ability to tell the MMA story in a compelling way and quickly build rapport with candidates via telephone or written communication is required
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all levels within the organization
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing information and ideas so others easily understand
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and situations with discretion
What is in it for you?
- Passion for recruiting the best candidates to join and grow the MMA Southeast team.
- Self-starter with a superior work ethic and a defined sense of urgency; energetic, highly motivated, responsive and persuasive.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit roles at varied levels across multiple functions and locations.
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging social media to network, build pipeline and source passive candidates is required.
- Experience with Workday ATS or similar ATS.
- Expert at managing multiple projects and priorities
- Flexible work options
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.