If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The Senior Research Associate 2 (second level research position, track one) supports research activities under the direction of a principle investigator, program director or designee of the principle investigator or program director.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.CORE QUALIFICATIONS Education:
- Contributes to basic and applied research activities by collecting and analyzing data, maintaining databases etc...
- Understands and interprets research protocols and procedures
- Participates in the publication of significant results, to include authorship of scientific monographs
- Advances expertise through continued education, training and/or research.
- Maintains an overview of relevant research findings.
- Ensures all research is undertaken according to good research practice and guidance.
Master's Degree in relevant fieldCertification and Licensing:
Minimum 1 year of relevant experienceKnowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
- Skill in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:
Full timeEmployee Type:
This job has expired.