Cradlepoint's R&D team is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and driven Networking/SaaS Software Engineers to join our team. As a member of the team, you will work with a group of extremely high-performing and innovative Engineers who design, implement, and support world-class end-to-end solutions for Cloud-managed Wireless WAN edge infrastructure utilizing SD-WAN principles. In addition, the successful candidate will enjoy a fun working environment with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This position will be instrumental in delivering the next generation of SD-WWAN for Cradlepoint endpoint devices. Boise, ID or Los Gatos, CA are preferred. Remote candidates also considered. You will get the opportunity to work with the best and brightest engineers using cutting-edge technologies to deliver features that make a difference and delight our customers.
- Work within a small multi-disciplined Agile team to design, implement, monitor, and support solutions for managing wireless WAN network devices
- Own one or more sub-system/module/service, design, build, test, deploy and maintain highly available, scalable, and secure applications in a cloud computing or datacenter edge environment
- Provide software testing while ensuring quality assurance
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation of systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Own end-to-end design, implementation, and CI/CD pipeline for software services
- Collaborate across multi-site software service teams and provide expertise and best practices
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of hands-on network software development experience
- Deep understanding of Network, Load balancing, Cloud Platform and Large-Scale Systems & Services
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, deploying, and supporting cloud and datacenter services at scale
- Experience with Linux networking stack
- Experience with branch routing, VPNs, WAN optimization
- Experience with high-performance data path, flow switching, DPDK/VPP, eBPF
- Experience with network orchestration and automation, including YANG/Netconf
- Experience with Unix/Linux development environments
- Proficient in developing automated tests and test-driven development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and CI/CD processes is highly desired
- Experience with AWS technologies are highly desired
- Understanding of scaling and failover techniques applicable in data center and cloud environments
- Experience with cloud automation techniques and technologies
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.