The Senior Specialist/Specialist of RDQ, Quality Management System (QMS), Training, will function as an administrator on the RDQ QMS team supporting the training needs for RDQ and the Research and Development (R&D) organization
Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Support the day-to-day administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) for the R&D organization
- Manage training curricula for GCP/GLP/ GVP employees in RDQ and the R&D organization including new hires
- Provide day-to-day support for training-related Help Desk tickets
- Review and upload new learning content as needed
- Work with QA Document Control to ensure new documents are appropriately integrated with the LMS for training
- Collaborate directly with GCP/GLP/ GVP personnel responsible for training content and departmental curricula to ensure completeness and is current.
- Assist with the management of the LMS system and Document Management System (eDMS) to support evolving training needs across functional areas, as needed
- Perform tasks as needed to maintain GxP compliance
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- BS/BA with 2 to 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry with experience in the training and/or document management environment
- Previous experience with a validated LMS and DMS e.g., SAP SuccessFactors and Veeva Quality Document system or their equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of a Quality Management System preferred
- Expertise with business office applications, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.