Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist - Corporate
Novelis has an immediate opening for Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist. This position will sit at our Atlanta, GA (hybrid) location.
We are at a pivotal moment of change and transformation within Novelis Talent Acquisition! With outstanding growth, we are centralizing the recruiting efforts across our operations and establishing a Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence. .
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is a member of our TA organization who will lead full-cycle recruiting efforts for our Corporate/Global HQ. Recruiting and sourcing will focus on identifying top salaried talent across the Corporate/Global functions to include roles in Finance and Accounting, IT, Strategy, Procurement, Legal, Human Resources, and Communications.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Build a positive relationship with the HR Business Partner and Hiring Managers to act as a talent acquisition advisor, being able to quickly fill openings with highly qualified and a diverse pool of candidates.
- Build a robust pipeline of talent for both current and future roles by actively sourcing candidates
- Responsible for ensuring consistency in recruiting process
- Partner with Compensation to develop offers
- Extend offers to candidates
- Build a phenomenal and positive experience to all candidates and future employees
- Develop creative strategies to attract critical, hard-to-fill roles
- Work closely with the HRIS and the Process Excellence team to find opportunities for system and process improvements to drive efficiency in the recruiting process.
- Recommend content updates to the Novelis careers website and social media pages.
- Increase overall employer brand awareness in the markets Novelis operates in and build engagement strategies for key prospective talent.
- Identify and lead third party search firms when their services are vital.
- 5-7 years of demonstrable experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions while demonstrating a sound sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and initiative to improve processes.
- Self-motivation to get results and complete tasks independently
- High level of emotional maturity; comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Solid understanding and experience with applicant tracking systems; iCIMS highly preferred
- Experience in corporate recruiting and supporting corporate functions.
#LI-RY1DISCLAIMER: In alignment with current Novelis policy and procedures, all Novelis employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for new employment at Novelis. Fully vaccinated means you have received the last recommended dose of any vaccine that has been approved by the CDC or World Health Organization. As the COVID-19 landscape is continuously evolving, this requirement is subject to change. Proof of vaccination status will be required to qualify for new employment at Novelis.Location Profile
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250 people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24 operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the executive leadership team and global functions that support the automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in addition to many local museums and community groups. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws.
This job has expired.