The senior technical solutions consultant is responsible for the XML/Web Services implementation of LexisNexis solutions with clients across all Risk verticals as well as providing third-level XML support to create, enhance, and protect revenue. This includes creating and executing the required pre-implementation plan, providing technical XML consulting services directly to clients, sales teams, and other support staff, and post implementation certification/sign off for completion.
- Provide technical XML Web Services consulting and project management services directly to external clients, sales teams, and other support staff for Financial Services, Collections, Healthcare, Government, Law Enforcement and Insurance verticals for Business Services' various products ranging in complexity.
- Share XML product knowledge, best practices, and code examples with clients in order to advance implementation completion.
- Utilize technical expertise in providing 3rd-level XML support to clients. Conduct analysis and apply problem-solving skills to determine root cause of issues.
- Collaborate with, engage, and escalate to appropriate resources as necessary.
- Proactively correspond with all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Conduct technical presentations regarding the LexisNexis Web Services platform.
- Complete required training and skill development to support the client base, individual developmental needs, team objectives, department goals, and company initiatives.
- Apply continuous improvement to evolve team effectiveness, productivity, and best practices in working with Sales, clients, and Web Service solutions.
- Assist as needed with pre-sales and post sales technical product support.
- Mentor members of the team.
- Represent the API Consultants team in various meetings and other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years' experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- 5-7 Years of Industry experience and or experience working in software environments involving hands-on technical problem solving or technical implementations with clients.
- 3-6 Years client facing experience preferred.
- Advanced consultative skills with the ability to collaborate and explore options, to demonstrate and to effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills; solicits input and feedback; must be able to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced ability to build relationships and collaborate and interact effectively with internal and external, technical and non-technical clients and stakeholders.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills; including time management and effective prioritization.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain a diverse breadth of product knowledge; stays up to date on product and industry knowledge.
- Problem solver: proven ability to use data quality concepts and tools to resolve client issues, while valuing and prioritizing client needs; thinks analytically about complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with onboarding and training of new team members.
- Growth mindset: willingness to try new methods and new approaches to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, and works well in a collaborative, team environment.
- Working knowledge and/or specialized understanding of HTML, XML, Web Services, RESTful API, and other Internet-based technologies.
- Experience working with Web Service toolkits (SoapUI, JSON, Microsoft .NET, JavaBeans, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.