Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Staff Transportation Engineer to work out of any Pennoni PA office (King of Prussia, Bethlehem, Mechanicsburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, State College or West Chester) to perform the following, but not limited to:
- Coordinating and working with internal staff to perform needed field work, design calculations, plan preparation, quantity calculations, and submission to various clients
- Transportation geometry design, Highway Occupancy preparation and submissions, cross section, grading plans
- Erosion sediment control
- Hydrology and drainage calculations
- Water and sanitary sewer utility layout and geometry
- Experience/knowledge of PennDOT and Pa Turnpike design criteria
- Ability to plan preparation on all phases of an engineering design project of all engineering principles
- Working knowledge of MicroStation
- Efficient use of engineering software
Why Work With Us?
- EIT Certification and PE License preferred
- Ability to work independently to solve engineering design issues and provide justification for the work
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to improve work products
- Has a sense of pride and ownership in work product
- Beginning to join professional organizations and establishing relations
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.