Own where you work. Braun Intertec is proud to be a 100% employee-owned environmental consulting, geotechnical engineering, and testing firm of 1,000 employees with offices located in ten states. As a part of our exciting growth initiatives, we are continuing to build relationships in emerging markets and recruiting new talent. Our dedication to being the Employer of Choice is instrumental in achieving our goal of becoming the Consultant of Choice. By hiring the best people and helping each other grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for our employee owners and our clients.
We want our employee-owners to be fully engaged - at home, at work, and in their communities. We provide our employees with a full range of benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans, paid time off (as well as volunteer time off), company match 401k, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), technical training and career development resources, and access to our wellness program. The ESOP is a benefit we are proud of and celebrate as it allows all employees to be owners within the company.
We offer the flexibility to work from home or in an office environment on your own terms.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing Environmental Compliance and Permitting group. Do you want an opportunity to truly have a say in growing and building a dynamic group? Do you want to work with an engaged team that is focused on creative solutions to complex environmental problems for a wide variety of clients?
- Collaborating closely with other members of the firm and clients
- Developing solutions to meet client needs and expectations.
- Completing project work on time, on budget and with minimal supervision.
- Working with clients to help them develop or maintain compliance programs.
- Helping develop creative solutions for environmental problems.
- Building relationships with coworkers, clients, vendors, and partners.
- A valid driver's license and a good driving history required
- Driven, analytical thinker, loves spreadsheets, and is detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and Word)
- Enjoys technical work and collaboration with technical staff.
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Biology, Engineering or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience with an emphasis on regulatory compliance and permitting.
- Consulting experience or can demonstrate you have an understanding of compliance issues for industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of Texas regulatory programs, and has experience working on SPCC, SWP3, TRI, Tier II, RCRA, or air permitting projects.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.