This job has expired.
Prepares and maintains schedules for designated areas to ensure 24-hour staffing coverage.
• Calculates and prioritizes needs based on ratios, staffing grids and information from the supervisory staff.
• Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
• Completes all computer records and reports associated with scheduling and staffing.
• Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• DESKTOP SOFTWARE: Uses desktop software programs to improve productivity and complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• ACCURACY: Completes work assignments within established quality and/or quantity standards.
• DEVELOPS RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive business relationships with individuals and groups.
• ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum efficiency.
• PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 1 year experience in an office setting.
• Bending and Stooping 60.00%
• Climbing 40.00%
• Keyboard Entry 80.00%
• Kneeling 20.00%
• Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 60.00%
• Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 40.00%
• Reaching 60.00%
• Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 60.00%
• Sitting 60.00%
• Squatting 20.00%
• Standing 60.00%
• Walking 60.00%
• Audible Speech 80.00%
• Hearing Acuity 80.00%
• Depth Perception 60.00%
• Distinguish Color 60.00%
• Seeing - Far 60.00%
• Seeing - Near 60.00%
• Dust 20.00%
• Latex 20.00%
• Computer Monitor 80.00%
• Fire Risk 20.00%
• Potential Electric Shock 20.00%
• Potential for Physical Assault 20.00%
• Wet or Slippery Surfaces 20.00%
Since its inception in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System has been a leader in providing high-quality healthcare services to South Florida residents. Today, it is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the nation with over 13,000 team members and highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered care. Memorial's patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates are some of the most admired in the country, and the system is recognized as a national leader in quality healthcare.
Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff. In fact, the vast majority of physicians are board certified or board qualified in their specialties and have been trained at many of the nation's finest medical schools and hospitals. Because of its distinguished medical staff and services, Memorial draws patients from South Florida and beyond.
Many prestigious healthcare awards have been earned by Memorial Healthcare System and its facilities. The accolades include: Modern Healthcare magazine's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida Trend magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted about 1 hour ago
New Hope, Minnesota
Posted about 1 hour ago
West Bend, Wisconsin
Posted about 1 hour ago