We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Are you an enthusiastic, and passionate about a career in sales? Are you passionate about a career in professional sales? Are excited about technology and have a can-do positive, pro-active attitude? Do you have a desire to learn and develop are in addition to your strong written & verbal communication skills? Do you possess strong interpersonal skills which allows you to collaborate with customers, sales teams, marketing, and other supporting business units? If you embody Citrix+Wrike core values of Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity, we want to talk to YOU!
Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. Wrike is now a Citrix company where we believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy.
At Citrix+Wrike, we are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. - We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Account Executive in the Central US corridor. (You'll work remotely) and be part of a high performing enterprise sales team.
- Define and execute specific account plans and stated objectives for the larger enterprise
- Use MEDDIC/Value Selling and tie value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions, and the overall enterprise
- You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within business units' divisions and the overall enterprise
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with business units, divisions, and the overall enterprise.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the region
- 3+ years of field sales experience
- 3+ year experience in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
What you're looking for:
- Extensive prior customer relationships with SaaS executives
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing C-level relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Passion for cloud technologies
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Enterprise Relationship ManagerAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.